Pre-order campaign - orders of this product will be fulfilled starting April 2018
1 bicycle shelf ordered = 5 trees planted
Keep your bicycle safe inside the comfort of your home with our stylish and functional wooden bicycle racks. The BERLIN 2.0 bicycle rack is an upgrade to our initial BERLIN model and was designed with high versatility in mind, being the ultimate indoor storage accessory for your bike. Inspired by nordic design with an additional touch of functionality, the rack not only looks amazing on its own, storing some of your favorite books and magazines, but when used for its main purpose, it really makes your bicycle stand out and feel right at home.
Each bicycle rack is made out of strong Beech wood, cut into shape using precise cutting techniques and assembled and finished by hand, thus combining modern technology and traditional woodworking to create one of a kind contemporary pieces of design.
- strong Beech wood
- highly versatile and functional
- thick felt bands - made from 100% natural sheep wool - protect your frame from scratches
- eco-conscious - 10 trees will be planted for every piece purchased
- finished by hand using only natural beeswax
- one of a kind design pieces - the unique grain pattern insures that no two pieces will be the same
- Width: 12.5 cm (5 inches) without additional shelf / 35 cm (14 inches) with additional shelf mounted
- Height: 40 cm (16 inches)
- Depth (from back to front): 32 cm (13 inches)
SIZING TIP: the BERLIN 2.0 wooden bicycle rack should normally fit any bicycle with a horizontal or semi-sloping top tube. However, for a perfect fit, we recommend that the handlebars of your bicycle do not exceed 52 cm (21 inches) from end to end.
We also recommend that the bicycle to be stored on the shelf does not exceed the 15 kg (33 lbs) weight limit.